Overstream Forum Index
Overstream
Forum for Video Modders

FAQOverstream Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RSS feed for Overstream Forum

Images not appearing on websites

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Overstream Forum Index -> Overstream Editor and Player Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grwebguy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Images not appearing on websites Reply with quote

I am having problems with the images that are displayed before the videos are clicked. It appears on the overstream version, although it occasionally says no input source provided.

Here is one set of examples:

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=sttutfelswsk

http://billcreswell.wordpress.com/2008/01/29/strange-wilderness-subtitled-trailer/

http://ccmovies.org/?movie=Strange-Wilderness
overstream-admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, the image problem should be fixed now, thanks a lot for reporting this!

I have seen the no input source provided problem intermittently and it really bothers me as I have no idea what could be causing it or how to reproduce it. If anyone figure out a way to consistently get the "no input source provided" error message I would be immensely thankful, since that would mean that I would be able to reproduce and fix that bug!

-max

Last edited by overstream-admin on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
overstream-admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, I don't see the main video on http://billcreswell.wordpress.com/2008/01/29/strange-wilderness-subtitled-trailer/ - perhaps some vodpod glitch?
grwebguy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

overstream-admin wrote:
Btw, I don't see the main video on http://billcreswell.wordpress.com/2008/01/29/strange-wilderness-subtitled-trailer/ - perhaps some vodpod glitch?

I think it's related to saving it to VodPod while I had the other problem - the problems where simultaneous.

Other videos that I did had the same issue, including The Comebacks, which are starting to appear.
overstream-admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I don't see how this can be related to image loading...

If you get any more info on how to consistently reproduce the "no input" problem, please do post!
btvs_smallville

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: no input source provided Reply with quote

that is the message that the player displays in my blog, the player loads very well but i can not watch the video that i subtitled, like i said the player loads well then in the bar where displays the minutes of the video says:no input source provided, i tried to embed the video in my blog but it does not work, and that happens when i insert a comment or any letter in the same post and i justify the text, i tried to insert only the subtitled video in my blog and it worked perfectly, what am i doing wrong? please help me, i want to post the video and the text too,but like i said when i do that the video does not load properly, thanks for you help.

p.s.: my blog: [url]elavestruz.blogspot.com[/url]
thanks for this site it is amazing, greetings from mexico, and sorry for my bad english i am still learning it.
Crying or Very sad
overstream-admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, btvs_smallville!

So, what you are saying is that:

1. If you embed just the overstream in your blog post by itself, then it works fine.
2. If you also add any text to that blog entry, then the overstream player appears, but says "no input source provided".

That is strange, I just tried posting an entry to the Overstream Blogspot ("Le Grand Content" with spanish subtitles), and it worked just fine. And I didn't do anything special, either, I just clicked on "New Post" and then typed and posted the code in the Edit HTML window there.

If you could actually show me a blog page where the overstream player says "no input source provided" consistently, I could look at the embed code and see how and why it was broken (if it is that)...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Overstream Forum Index -> Overstream Editor and Player Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: